Terms & Conditions
Tyrant 4×4 Accessories only ships within Australia, for orders outside of Australia, please contact us prior prior to placing your order on sales@localhost. All orders including delivery costs are in Australia Dollars (AUD)
- Standard Processing times can take up to 1-3 working days.
- Processing times for holidays periods can take up to 3-4 working days.
- Warranty Conditions for Australia
- Tyrant 4×4 Accessories Pty Ltd Address Unit 3B/6 Boundary Road, Northmead, 2152, Australia. Telephone: 1800 860 680. Email Address: sales@localhost
- Tyrant 4×4 Affliates means Tyrant 4×4’s related bodies corporate and their respective employees, officers, agents and contractors.
- Warranty Period (1) For Tyrant 4×4 Accessories products sold either in Australia or overseas, one year from date of purchase specified on your sales receipt or invoice unless otherwise notified by Tyrant 4×4 affiliates in writing prior to or at the date of purchase.
- What this warranty covers: Tyrant 4×4 Accessories warrants that it will at its option replace OR repair each product that you purchase which during the warranty period, has a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and conditions.
- Replacement of a product or Parts: When warranty service involves the replacement of a product or a part, the replacement product or part becomes Tyrant 4×4’s property. Only unaltered Tyrant 4×4 products and parts are eligible for replacement. The replacement product or part is warranted for the balance of the period remaining on the original product. Products and parts presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished product or parts of the same type rather than being repaired or replaced with new parts.
- Cost of Claiming: Under this warranty and unless Tyrant 4×4 Affiliates otherwise agrees in writing, you bear the cost of claiming under this warranty including the cost of returning the product to Tyrant 4×4 Accessories. Under this warranty, Tyrant 4×4 Accessories is responsible for loss or damage to your product only while it is in the possession of Tyrant 4×4 Affiliates.
- Use of Personal Information: This warranty will not apply if you do not supply to us or to our Tyrant 4×4 Affiliates information that we reasonably request to enable us to perform our obligations under this warranty.
- Free shipping applies only to metro areas excluding Northern Territory, Western Australia and Tasmania. Metro areas are defined as any location within a 50km radius of the Central Business District (CBD) of a major city in Australia. Additional costs do apply for regional areas starting from $49.00 per pkg. Please contact Tyrant 4×4 Accessories on 1800 860 680 for costs to regional areas.
- In an effort to provide our valued clients with the most up to date and accurate information Tyrant 4×4 Accessories continuously implementing real-time updates to our online superstore. Due to the immediate nature of these updates, the correction of any errors and/or omissions can happen at any time without prior notice. This information may include but is not limited to pricing, availability, suggested use, fitment, compatibility, and warranties.
- Seller shall not accept liability for wheels damaged in transit. Damage claims must be made to the delivery freight carrier.
- Tyrant 4×4 accessories is not responsible for any additional charges, labour, loss, or damage incurred as a result of information, correct or incorrect, referenced or products purchased from Tyrant 4×4 Accessories. While we work to avoid any errors or omissions that may appear on the Tyrant 4×4 Accessories website, we do reserve the right to cancel any undelivered orders based on inaccurate information.
- If the buyer wishes to change the delivery address after placing an order, any fees that the seller may incur from the delivery freight carrier will be passed on to the buyer.
- Unless the buyer has given the seller consent to leave the goods unattended upon delivery, it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that someone is present, at the delivery address, to accept the goods. Any fees that the seller may incur from the delivery freight carrier in the re-delivery process will be passed on to the buyer.
- Seller shall accept no liability for non–delivery of goods unless notifications of such non-delivery are received within twenty –one (21) days after receipt of sellers statements including the non-delivered goods. Sellers liability for non –delivery shall be limited to be replaced of the goods within a reasonable time.